AdShield is a device-wide ad blocker that runs on your phone & tablet.
The application only runs on Browser
Why I need a blocker? https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j0kdq
If you are using Chrome or Chromium-like Browser:
• Disable browser compression (data saver)
• Type in chrome://flags search for async DNS resolver (#enable-async-dns) and choose disabled in the drop down menu.
Otherwise chrome could bypass AdShield which blocks nothing.
If you are experiencing strange problems, please try to reinstall AdShield.
Pre-defined upstream DNS is non-logging servers by
Cloudflare. For more information, go to https://188.8.131.52/faq/
AdShield cannot block 100% unwanted content.
AdShield can block ads
• Mobile/PC websites with annoying ads
• Saves your data plan
• Browse FASTER
• Increase battery life: As it only intercepts DNS traffic it is a fairly lightweight solution and does not seem to have any measurable effect on the battery life.
Types of block
• Blocks annoying ads
• Blocks tracker
• Blocks malicious websites
If you want to contribute translation, go to https://osfkgod.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project/159065
Updated BlockList to 20190601